The 4P/4H multi-turn actuators apply the reliable Planetary Torque Controls System (PTCS), fulfilling requirements in certain industries for actuators with a hydraulic or pneumatic supply in multi-turn applications with position and applied torque control.
- 4P pneumatic actuator: reversible vane motor including a wide range of supply pressures 2 to 7 bar
- 4H hydraulic actuator: reversible vane motor including a wide range of supply pressures 30 to 120 bar
- Torque from 450 Nm (332 lbf.ft) up to 200,000 Nm (147,556 lbf.ft) when combined with an external worm gearbox
- Multi-turn torque: 30 to 8,000 Nm (22 to 5,900 lbf.ft), combined with an external spur/bevel gearbox
- Linear thrust: 12 to 200 kN (2,697 to 44,961 lbf)
- PTCS patented planetary gearing system controlling the applied torque with high mechanical efficiency >95%
- Intrinsic mechanical torque limit protection
- Mechanical switch mechanism with a wide range of signalling options
- Lockable manual operation: motor drive priority
- Modular design, covering actuator with standard configuration up to actuator with control panels
- IP67/IP68, optional ATEX
- Environmental sealing. Optional double-sealed terminal compartment
See 4P/4H literature for further details.