The overhaul, repair and upgrade activities carried out in our workshops are an integral part of the life-of-plant asset management support offered by Rotork Site Services.
On completion of work, every overhauled actuator is torque rig tested, and a test certificate is provided confirming that its performance is identical to the day that it was built.
We service and repair all major brands of actuators. Our service teams have many years of experience in the overhaul and repair of non-Rotork actuators.
The benefits of having a certified workshop overhaul in comparison to a complete actuator replacement are:
- Less downtime than waiting for a replacement
- No valve modifications or machining of adaptions / drive nuts
- Certification and calibrated torque / thrust testing
- Overhauled actuators are provided with a Rotork warranty
- Workshop diagnostic rigs allow detailed fault analysis
- OEM parts are used, ensuring performance and reliability
Actuator Workshop Overhaul Sevices
- Supporting all Rotork and non-Rotork products
- Workshop facilities including torque testing and re-coating
- Large OEM stock in all workshops
- Fully trained and experienced service engineers
- Loan actuator facilities
Find out more about Rotork Site Services by downloading the RSS Worldwide Projects and Services brochure