The Rotork Advanced Valve Remote Control System starts with the self-contained micro power pack E-ACT-C type electro-hydraulic actuator with integral electronic control unit), and goes up to the “I/O Control Cabinet” which contains main and backup communication cards, power distribution, serial interface and a touchscreen panel for local control.
The system has been designed with full redundancy in mind – considering both power and communications. If one of the two lines of each group is cut, the other one will remain connected and operative. If an E-ACT-C micro power pack is damaged or totally lost, the others will be still connected and operational.
Main features and benefits of the Rotork Advanced VRCS include:
- Removal of hydraulic tubing
- Less bulkhead penetrations
- Replacement of HPP and HSVC for smaller control cabinets
- Lower overall system cost
- Reduction of installation and maintenance costs
- Full diagnostic capabilities
- Low maintenance costs
- Full system redundancy
- On request, turnkey installation may be supplied
Download the Masso Advanced VRCS brochure for further details.