The Chucket Chain Storage Bucket holds overhead chain within easy reach and frees the pathway beneath, eliminating the safety hazard and hassle presented by suspended chain.
The Chuckout combines the chain storage and safety features of the Chucket with an added Lockout/Tagout feature to prevent unauthorized access or operation of the valve.
- Quick and easy: just one step for installation and operation
- Hangs just overhead, allowing for easy access/operation but preventing the safety hazard posed by multiple dangling lengths of chain that obstruct the pathway in a facility
- Offered in a variety of DayGlo colors for easy identification and increased visibility. Safety orange is standard – other colors are available for special order
- Polypropylene body is UV resistant and impervious to weather and harsh conditions
- Grated bottom allows for easy drainage
- Exposed eyelet makes it possible for end user to label with any special instructions or valve identification
- One piece construction insures durability and no lost parts
- Lockout/Tagout option available to prevent unauthorized access and operation of the valve
Note: Chuckout – patent pending
Please see PUB149-001 for further details.
For Roto Hammer enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org