The CMR-250/GB3 choke valve actuator with high torque of 400 lbf.in / 45.2 Nm.
The CMA Series of actuators delivers a series of sizes suitable for all of your process requirements.
The CMR-250 with GB3 close-coupled spur gearbox is a multi-turn, rotary actuator designed to meet the exacting balanced-choke requirements for high torque, low power consumption, modulating control in a compact space envelope. The low power consumption makes the CMR-250/GB3 ideal for solar-powered, battery back-up systems.
The CMA is adaptable to all choke valve manufacturers and has hazardous area certifications including ATEX, GOST, FM and IECEx.
- 24 VDC option
- Low power consumption
- Can be powered by 1-phase or direct current supplies
- DC brushless motor and high efficiency gears
- Permanently lubricated and maintenance-free drive train
- Accurate and repeatable position control
- Continuously modulating actuator
- 4 to 20 mA loop powered, feedback signal
- ATEX, GOST, FM, IECEx
- Wide standard ambient temperature range:
EP Product: -4 to +149 °F (-20 to 65 °C)
WT Product: -22 to +158 °F (-30 to 70 °C)
- Manual override standard
- All CMA units have the ability to adjust their speed 50-100% of operation
- Pakscan™, HART®, Profibus®, Modbus® and Foundation Fieldbus® available. Optional hard wired RIRO (Remote In Remote Out).
See CMA Range Literature Page for further details.