The Rotork CVQ quarter-turn, electric process control actuator, offers a highly accurate and responsive method of automating control valves, without the complexity and cost of a pneumatic supply. With an increased focus on production costs and efficiency, accurate control of product through the pipeline is paramount. With resolution figures better than 0.1% and the ability to eliminate position overshoot, the Rotork CVQ helps to maximise product quality and plant capacity.
The CVQ delivers a range of sizes suitable for almost all quarter-turn control valve applications requiring highly accurate positioning. It offers end users high standards in performance, build quality and overall value.
- Single-Phase or Direct Current power supplies
- Quarter-turn drive action
- On-board datalogger included as standard
- Bluetooth compatible for local setup / control and diagnostics
- Accurate and repeatable positional control using 4-20 mA signal
- Digital communication options including HART, Profibus and Foundation Fieldbus
- Direct torque / thrust measurement for protection and monitoring
- Scalable control input characterisation
- Configurable fail-to-position option using supercapacitor technology
- Optional Intrinsically Safe control inputs and feedback outputs
- Continuous unrestricted modulation duty – S9
- Watertight IP68 and explosionproof enclosures
- Optional manual override.
See CVA Range Literature Page for Further Details