Foundation Fieldbus has become widely accepted for use in process control systems. Its primary feature is the ability to distribute control away from the central DCS.
The Rotork Foundation Fieldbus interface card connects directly onto the standard Foundation H1 bus system. The function blocks embedded in the module cover the control and monitoring of the valve and actuator.Using the certified Device Description files the FF card is simple and easy to use. The ability to report extensive actuator feedback within a single input block as well as system diagnostic information makes Rotork the first choice for use with a Foundation Fieldbus system.
See Foundation Fieldbus Literature Page for further details
- Foundation ITK inter-operability certified.
- Fully compliant with IEC61158-2 standard.
- Includes Link Master and LAS capability.
- Independent HIST approval by major DCS vendors.
- Full H1 Field capability.