Rotork-Hiller supports the needs of the nuclear industry with specialised expertise in commercial and safety-related pneumatic, hydraulic and electro-hydraulic valve actuation since the mid-1960s. As the original equipment manufacturer, we are your best choice for service, spare parts and technical support.
Our expert qualified technicians are prepared to provide a wide range of services from the fully-equipped workshop within our manufacturing facilities.
- Full refurbishment services to re-establish product maintenance life
- System upgrade and modification
- Failure analysis and repair
- Calibration, testing and certification
- Long-term storage with periodic functional testing
- Customised actuator shipping/storage containers
- Decontamination of “hot” actuators
- Painting / coatings up to Level 1 requirements
Our dedicated parts service personnel handle all aspects of spare parts processing, including technical support, quotations, order processing and shipment.
- $1.5 million in spare parts inventory
- All suppliers are regularly audited and approved
- OEM actuator repair kits and individual actuator components
- Certified genuine OEM spares
- Fast-Track delivery options
Our specialist team of engineers and qualified technicians are available to provide assistance and support through all phases of your project, either on-site or at our facility.
- Basic training on all Hiller products
- Preventative maintenance training
- Spares parts inventory management
- Actuator drawing and manual updates
- Engineering evaluation of obsolete parts for replacement
- Facility walk-down
- Pre-outage inspection
- Start-up commissioning support
- Plant upgrade feasibility studies
- Failure analysis support
- Installation and maintenance support
- Product training