The IW AWWA worm gear operators are suitable for manual actuation of AWWA C504 butterfly and C517 plug valves.
The range has been designed and comprehensively tested to meet or exceed all aspects of the AWWA C504 & C517 specifications, and are manufactured from high quality and reliable materials. The range includes a gear design for inherent self-locking capability.
- Torque range up to 164,000 Nm (120,960 lbf.ft)
- Ratios from 48:1 to 2374:1
- 90% grease filled for life and fully sealed
- Self-lubricated drive sleeve
- -40 to +120 °C (-40 to 250 ºF) standard temperature range
- Maximum rated output torque - 1.45 million in-lbs
- Maximum stem acceptance diameter - 12" bored with ANSI B17.1 square key
- Above or buried service
- Stem extensions
- Padlock kit
- NAMUR and Westlock position indicator mounting kit
- High and low temperatures
- 2" square nut
- 450 lbf.ft service
- Mitre box - IB2 for FA10 mounting or IB4 for F14 mounting
See AWWA C504 and C517 Literature Page for further details.