Designed to suit the infrequent motorised operation of ball, plug and butterfly valves, these gearboxes can offer an increased torque rating.
Torque range up to 203,000 Nm (149,725 lbf.ft)
11 sizes. Ratios from 40:1 to 6720:1
- Comprehensive gear ratios with a selection of input spur gear reducers
- Angular contact bearings
- Removable and repositionable output sleeve
- Repositionable baseplate facility
- Inherently self-locking gear componentry
- Flexible extensions
- High and low temperatures
- All types of environment
See IW High Torque Duty Literature Page for further details.