P/H range production has been discontinued and replaced by GP/GH range. Consult the After Sales department in our Rochester, NY factory for P/H spare parts availability. Phone: +1 585 247 2308 ext. 10459 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
P (pneumatic) and H (hydraulic) ranges actuators are designed to provide a rotary, quarter-turn movement for either on/off or modulating duty. The robust design incorporates double sealing for superior environmental protection and features a one-piece ductile iron cast centrebody. Superior design features enable a much longer service life than competitive products. P and H range actuators are capable of a least 200,000 cycles under full load.
- Pneumatic torque output up to 88,000 lbf-in (9,942 Nm)
- Hydraulic torque output up to 95,425 lbf-in (10,780 Nm)
- Steel and ductile iron construction
- Inherently safe, factory welded spring-return module
- Exclusive Rotork double ‘O’ ring sealing for proven protection against leakage in oil-filled service
- Special build available for nuclear power plant safety related valve applications class 1E, in standard IEEE323
- AWWA C540 compliant build available
See P/H literature page for further details.