Rotork Type K rotary pneumatic damper drives are offered in two basic configurations; the PM Series (Pedestal Mount) and the DM Series (Direct Mount). Both Series provide accurate quarter-turn control to dampers on combustion air and flue gas applications. They offer modulating control, isolation open / close control and bus network control to fit your operating needs.
See brochure for a complete listing of boiler, furnace and process heater applications, torques and speeds and control options.
- Improved damper operation – higher torque output with same footprint
- 100% duty cycle, rated for continuous modulating service
- High torque / high speed – up to 20,800 lbf.ft with stroke speed as low as 3 seconds full scale
- Easily serviced with ‘open frame’ design
- Excellent in harsh, high-temperature environments
- Virtually zero air bleed in resting state
- ‘Drop-in-Place’ retrofit eliminated field engineering, speeds up installation
With a Type K retrofit damper drive:
- The drive shaft and drive lever are in the exact same place relative to the floor mounting bolt holes
- The base and mounting holes will match the existing drive
- The lever will be dimensionally identical to the existing lever and will rotate through the same arc
- No costly field design or fabrication
- Complete field support offer by the extensive Rotork Site Services global network
The Type K FasTraK program offers PM Series drives with one week delivery to replace the most common legacy damper drives. Twelve models available – see drawings on the literature page.
Please see this Case Study as an example of how TYPE-K DM can be retrofitted to an existing plant to reduce emission and improve reliability.
See Main Type K Catalogue for further details.