Also known as the manPOWER, the Rotork Pressure Safe range provides high-integrity fail-safe valve operation without the need for any external power supply. The self-contained system is suitable for workshop or field mounting on a wide range of rotary and linear operated valves and dampers. It offers a cost-effective solution for actuator applications where operation is infrequent. Typical applications include emergency shutdown valves and over- or under-pressure protection at remote, unpowered locations.
- Completely self contained
- Adaptable for quarter-turn or linear service
- Simplified control circuit with a minimum of components
- Built-in temperature compensation
- High-pressure zero-leakage control system
- Watertight or explosionproof construction
- Fail open or closed
- High-integrity stainless-steel tube and fittings
- Manual reset after operation
- 10 Bar (150 psi) or 100 Bar (1,500 psi) operating pressure suitable for actuator displacements up to 13.2 L (3.5 US gal)
See publication 134-001-00 for further details.