The RC200 is an extremely compact pneumatic actuator. Its scotch yoke design is particularly suited for valves with high start or end torque requirements. It is available in double-acting and spring-return configurations with torque output up to 4,400Nm (38,700 lbf-in).
The RC200 is available in a variety of configurations and an extensive range of options and accessories is available. RC200 actuators have BSP threaded ports and metric threads for mounting. A variant for the Americas (RCI200) comes with NPT ports and imperial threads for mounting.
- Compact design in double acting or spring return
- Pre-tensioned springs for safety
- Connections according to international standards
- Scotch yoke design provides high torque in the end positions
- Three-year warranty
- High efficiency, low air consumption
- Housing in anodized aluminium
- Standard temperature range -20°C to +80°C (-4°F to +175°F)
- M1 handwheel manual override
- Adjustable travel stops in both directions
- High temp. 0°C to +150°C (+32°F to +300°F)
- Low temp. -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Arctic temp. -47°C to +80°C (-52°F to +175°F)
- Water or oil hydraulics
- Over travel
- RC200 / RCI200 Standard
- RCC200 Steel Cylinder
- RCC200 Firesafe
- RC88 High Torque Compact Actuator
- RCR 180 Degree Actuator
- RC200-DOS Dosing Actuator
See RC200 / RCI200 literature page for further details.