Rack and pinion actuators often offer the most economical solution for quarter-turn valves that have a fairly constant torque requirement throughout the stroke.
RH (hydraulic) actuators are available in five body sizes to produce torque output up to 3,400 Nm (30,000 lbf-in) at operating pressures up to 250 bar (3,600 psi). They are available in either double-acting or spring-return configurations.
- Heavy-duty cast iron bodies
- Electroless nickel-plated cylinders for corrosion resistance
- Nickel-plated, anti-blowout pinion
- Valve mounting dimensions per ISO 5211 DIN 3337
- Actuators certified to ATEX 2014/34/EU
See RH literature page for further details.