Rack and pinion actuators often offer the most economical solution for quarter-turn valves that have a fairly constant torque requirement throughout the stroke.
RH (hydraulic) actuators are available in five body sizes to produce torque output up to 3,400 Nm (30,000 lbf.in) at operating pressures up to 250 bar (3,600 psi). They are available in either double-acting or spring-return configurations.
- Heavy-duty cast iron bodies
- Electroless nickel-plated cylinders for corrosion resistance
- Nickel-plated, anti-blowout pinion
- Valve mounting dimensions per ISO 5211 DIN 3337
- Actuators certified to ATEX 2014/34/EU and PED 97/23/EC
See RH literature page for further details.