Introducing the CK Range
Technologically innovative while incorporating proven engineering, Rotork watertight CK range actuators are suitable for all valves in non-hazardous locations.
Rotork has developed the CK actuator range to provide a state-of-the-art product to the valve industry. The CK product range includes standard multi-turn actuators through to intelligent Centronik equipped actuators.
Features and Benefits
- Modular design providing flexibility and configurability to suit your application
- Safe motor-independent handwheel operation available at all times
- Suitable for high temperature and strong vibration environments using separately mounted controls
- Fast and efficient maintenance and commissioning due to plug and socket connections
- Oil bath lubrication for extended life and mounting in any orientation
- Local operation, configuration and commissioning with Centronik module, close coupled or remotely mounted up to 100 m from actuator
- IP68 8 m for 96 hours - double-sealing as standard
- Rapid and secure commissioning and configuration using local controls or setting tool
- Increased protection by using independent torque and position sensing
- Data extraction for analysis, diagnostics and asset management
- Continuous mechanical valve position indication even without power
- Hollow output drive to accept rising valve stems
- Detachable thrust and non-thrust base options
- Direct output torque range: 10 - 500 Nm (7 - 369 lbf.ft)
- Max. torque with multi-turn gearbox: 10,800 Nm (8,000 lbf.ft)
- Max. torque with quarter-turn gearbox: 205,600 Nm (151,6000 lbf.ft)
Keep up to date with the latest CK news by following the LinkedIn showcase page.