- Einsendeschluss: 22nd September 2021
- Reports To: Inside sales supervisor
- Ort: Leeds, UK
- Tätigkeit: Full Time
- Interessensgebiete: Contracts
- Kontakt: Jack Nicholls (Jack@arcaresourcing.com)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Engineer to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract. You’ll provide exemplary levels of service to our customers by managing orders from receipt through to delivery. You’ll work with engineering, purchasing and manufacturing to ensure customers’ requirements are met in full and ensure that the customer is kept updated on order developments at all times whilst managing any issues in a proactive manner.
As the Contracts Engineer you’ll be responsible for:
- Inputting of customer orders and changes using the company MRP system
- Use price lists to provide customers with accurate quotations and lead-times
- Identifying and resolving order queries with customers and ensure that their requirements are correctly interpreted and fully understood
- Liaising and using negotiation skills with both customers and internal departments regarding delivery or special requirements
- Carrying out contract reviews of customer orders
- Working with the Engineering department to effectively prioritise and expedite engineered orders through to production release
- Working with the Quality department to resolve and investigate customer quality complaints, ensuring customer expectations are managed through to resolution
You’ll likely have:
- Prior experience of working in a Contacts Engineer role or similar technical support role e.g. inside sales, field service engineer or mechanical engineer
- The ability to understand engineering drawings
- Excellent customer service
- The ability to build strong relationships with customers and other internal departments
- The ability to approach challenges with a proactive mindset and find solutions to problems
Nice to have:
- Mechanical Engineering qualification or equivalent
- Experience in the valve industry
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide. Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends. Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Wenn Sie unser Angebot anspricht, senden Sie uns bitte Ihre ausführlichen Bewerbungsunterlagen inklusive Gehaltsvorstellung und frühestem Eintrittstermin.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.