|Einsendeschluss:||28th December 2019|
|Reports To:||Customer Service Manager|
Founded in 1957, Rotork is the worldwide market-leading solution provider for the actuation, flow control and industrial markets. We have over 3,800 talented employees who work across a global network of local offices and established manufacturing facilities to provide a world-class service to our customers. Our products and services are used extensively in the oil and gas, power, water and industrial markets around the world to improve efficiency, assure safety and protect the environment.
About the Position
As a Contracts Engineer, you will be responsible for reviewing and processing customers’ orders from receipt to delivery. We’re looking for someone who is high energy, works well in a team setting and likes interacting with customers and other Rotork offices on a day-to-day basis. The position requires knowledge and experience in valve automation, together with strong commitment to top-quality consumer service.
|Rotork Office:||USA - Milwaukee - Rotork Controls Inc.|
- Review customer purchase order and coordinate with Rotork’s manufacturing factories to ensure fulfillment using Rotork order entry processes and procedures.
- Handle commercial and technical calls and develop a professional, accurate and timely response.
- Accurately enter orders into the system, clearly defining order requirements and dictating delivery needs to production.
- Liaison with departments such as Purchasing, Production Planning, Engineering, Accounts, and Shipping ensuring fulfillment of customer requirements.
- Holding internal and occasional external meetings with customers, inspectors, and expeditors.
- Keeping customers informed of delivery schedules.
- Maintaining accurate electronic records of all contractual information.
- Track order performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a related position
- Motivated, self-starter and able to work independently or with a team.
- Strong communication and customer service skills at all levels (verbal, written and presentation).
- Must be able to prioritize work load, problem solve and juggle multiple tasks in high-pace environment.
- Understanding of shipping terms and conditions.
- Technical education or applicable degree (preferably an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (other engineering fields or equivalent experience will also be considered).
- Pneumatics/hydraulics applications engineering/controls experience a plus.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.