- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Accounts
- Contact: Jacqueline Woestemeyer (email@example.com)
We are currently looking to strengthen our team in Langenzenn (near Nuremberg) - preferably with you:
- Posting and account assignment of business transactions in the areas of accounts receivable, accounts payable,assets and general ledger accounts
- Processing of tax-related matters
- Liquidity management, posting of payment transactions and the reconciliation and posting of intercompany transactions
- Communication and cooperation with customers, suppliers, bank partners as well as auditors and tax consultants
- Participation in the preparation of business evaluations and in reporting and notifications to authorities and the parent company
- Support with monthly and annual financial statements
- Support with compliance issues and process optimisation
- Taking on special projects
- Successfully completed commercial training and relevant professional experience in accounting (e.g. industrial clerk, accountant, tax clerk).
- Good written and spoken English facilitates communication and professional exchange with international colleagues
- High level of IT competence and confidence in using MS Office, especially Excel, and ERP systems (MS Dynamics, SAP, abas ERP, etc.)
- Independent and self-reliant work style
- We are looking for a team player with a hands-on mentality and enjoy working with numbers
The Successful Candidate
· We are looking for a team player with a hands-on mentality and enjoy working with numbers
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.