- Reports To: Production Team Leader
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Early Careers
- Contact: Claire Fulton (email@example.com)
We are seeking driven, enthusiastic Apprentice Operators to join our team in Bath, where we assemble market leading actuators for our customers and provide an end-to-end materials management service.
As an apprentice you’ll participate in a wide range of learning opportunities to develop your practical skills. You’ll keep a log of what you’ve learnt, complete all relevant evaluations and get support and a structured training plan, which will put you on the path to gain an NVQ qualification.
Reporting to a Team Leader, our roles are positioned within our production functions, whilst you’ll also be working as part of a wider, global team.
You’ll learn how to assemble Rotork electric actuators (which are part of a device or machine which helps it to achieve physical movements by converting electrical energy into mechanical force).
You’ll also learn about and undertake a wide variety of duties relating to materials management, such as receiving, storing and distributing products and components, helping with stock takes, preparing and packing customer orders, to name a few.
- GCSE English, Maths and Science at pass level
- No previous experience, or technical knowledge is required, as full training will be provided
The Successful Candidate
- Committed and passionate about learning
- Conscientious, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible, adaptable and willing
- Good at communicating
- A good team player who like suggesting improvements
- An individual who has good attention to detail, manual dexterity, hand eye coordination and who can concentrate
- Able to follow processes and procedures
- Someone who cares about health and safety and enjoys hands-on practical work
- Interested in working in an engineering/manufacturing environment
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.