Area Sales Manager
- Closing Date: 31st October 2022
- Reports To: Sector Manager
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Sharon Hill (email@example.com)
The Area Sales Manager is an essential position to the success of Rotork in the Sarnia, Ontario location.
Under the direction of the Sector Manager, the position requires a high level of knowledge and experience in the field of engineered product sales.
Thorough understanding of the Western Canadian Energy sector coupled with a strong commitment to delivering top-quality customer service is required.
Must have the ability to capture business at high profit margins by identifying best routes to market within new market segments and associated supporting segments
Position will report to the Sector Manager and will manage individual sales territories in line with the company goals.
Will capture business at high profit margins by identifying best routes to market within new market segments.
Delivering quality, relationship building sales efforts with the aim to build loyalty with customeres.
- Manage individual sales territories in line with the company goals.
- Identify and execute high level marketing and business development.
- Position Rotork to capture high profit margins by identifying best markets.
- Understanding the customers’ budget and what portion of that budget Rotork is currently satisfying.
The Successful Candidate
High level of self-motivation, independence and self-reliance
Sound time management and planning skills.
Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with techniques required to co-ordinate the sale of products and services on capital projects as well as to resellers and end-users.
- Exhibit tact and strong diplomatic skills when dealing with all staff, customers and suppliers.
- Sound time management and planning skills.
- High level of self-motivation, independence and self-reliance.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.