Area Sales Manager - Southeast US
Rotork Office: USA - Houston - Rotork Controls Inc.
- Closing Date: 30th September 2021
- Reports To: Sector Manager
- Location: USA (North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi and Alabama)
- Area Of Interest: Sales & Marketing
- Contact: Ana Aguirre (email@example.com)
Area Sales Manager
Location: Southeastern US
The Area Sales Manager will manage the Southeast Chemical, Process and Industrial Sales Territory.
This role will manage the Southeast Sales Territory (North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi and Alabama) consisting of distributors, resellers, OEMs and end users. The territory has an existing base of business that the Area Sales Manager will need to grow.
- College degree required, technical degree preferred but not required
- Demonstrated mechanical or electrical aptitude
- 5+ years of sales experience including Distribution management
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong desire to sell to a diverse customer base
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Is outgoing and self-motivated
- Willing to travel within the territory 50% of the time with some overnight travel required
- Can thrive in a highly demanding environment
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.