Rotork Office: USA - Winston-Salem - Rotork Fairchild Industrial Products Co
- Closing Date: 31st May 2021
- Reports To: Production Supervisor
- Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Area Of Interest: Production
- Contact: Ana Aguirre (email@example.com)
Location: 3920 Westpoint Blvd, Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Type of Contract: Permanent
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. Friday 6:00 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Pay: starts at $16.15
- Build any and all parts and assemblies for electro/pneumatic transducers and other related controls’ products
- Read application of engineering prints, work instructions sheets, bills of materials, tooling cards and agency approval guidelines
- Operate equipment, tools and other related assembly fixtures
- Repair faulty production and customer return items
- Report operating difficulties to the immediate supervisor
- Computer entry, as necessary
- Generate appropriate product documentation and labels
- Assembly experience strongly preferred
- Manufacturing/shop experience strongly desired
- Forklift experience preferred
- Basic working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to spend ample times on one’s feet for working purposes
Founded in 1957, Rotork is the worldwide market-leading solution provided for the actuation, flow control and industrial markets. We have over 3,800 talented employees who work across a global network of local offices and established manufacturing facilities to provide a world-class service to our customers. Our products and services are used extensively in the oil and gas, power, and industrial markets around the world to improve efficiency, assure safety and protect the environment.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.