Assistant Financial Controller
- Reports To: Regional Finance Manager
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Area Of Interest: Accounts
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (email@example.com)
The Assistant Financial Controller will be supporting the Financial Controllers in the coaching and development of the Finance Team as individuals and as a team, implementation and continuous monitoring of strong internal controls and processes across the business.
Working directly for the Regional Finance Manager, with a dotted reporting line into the Factory and Commercial Financial Controllers, you will provide accurate and timely information on the financial performance of the business and support the decision-making process.
Reporting to the Regional Finance Manager, this person will be responsible of all day to day finance matters, including but not limited to, invoicing, AR, AP, Cash management, GL, Tax and Payroll.
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent finance focused subject and/or a professional finance qualification
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Experience of working in manufacturing or a similar industry sector would be highly beneficial
- Payroll Experience is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The Successful Candidate
- Can do attitude and the ability to learn quickly
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of their work and achieves results
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.