- Reports To: QHSE Manager,
- Location: Wolverhampton
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Fabiola Corradetti (email@example.com)
This is an exciting opportunity to manage the Certification and Quality of Rotork products manufactured at the Wolverhampton site, working across a number of functions to certify products for a variety of countries Globally.
Reporting directly to the QHSE Manager, you will be working within a small team including QHSE, H&S and Quality. This role will also involve working cross-functionally across; Operations, Engineering, Sales and other teams within the business.
In this role you will take ownership of all product certification activities in Rotork Midland (Wolverhampton), ensuring that certification is up to date and available when required. You will also support investigations, training, awareness, problem investigation and KPI reporting activities within QA, as needed.
This role would suit someone with Certification experience, looking for a varied role where you can have an impact in every part of the business.
- An understanding of managing, seeking and maintaining industry product certificates
- Sound working knowledge of product test procedures and expectations
- Experience taking ownership of Audits and Solutions
- Experience with structured problem solving techniques
The Successful Candidate
- Driven self-starter with the ability to take ownership, plan and react effectively
- Tenacious, articulate, flexible and communicative
- Data literate, systematic and process driven, preferably with some process mapping exposure
- An ability to work under pressure and deliver effective change within the business
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.