- Reports To: Engineering Manager
- Location: Winston-Salem, NC
- Area Of Interest: Engineering
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (email@example.com)
The position is essential in the design of Rotork's manufacturing equipment.
This role will report to the Engineering Manager and will be an integral part of the new product development team.
You will guide the design process, so the end product complies with the approval level defined in the design criteria.
The work will include collecting all necessary product documentation, preparing reports, test procedures, test plans, schedules, and submitting this information to the underwriting agencies for quoting and conducting the safety underwriting of the product.
- Support of existing electronic designs including testing
- Manage external vendors in supplemental external design
- Support, PCB circuit layout development
The Successful Candidate
- Lead, coordinate, and perform procuring underwriting
- Manage project costs including review of contract tasks
- Collect all necessary product documentation
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.