- Reports To: Contract Manager
- Location: Rochester, New York, United States
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Contracts
- Contact: Sharon Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This role will lead a team of Contract Specialists in the factory, will report to the Contract Manager and responsible for the overall enhancement of the customer experience.
The position is responsible for developing operating procedures, reporting cadence for assigned functional responsibilities, as well as provide the tools required to support successful execution.
The role will ensure an effective communication flow among the team and key stakeholders to ensure outcomes are met, develop & refine growth and professional development plans for direct reports.
Develop & refine growth and professional development plans for direct reports, lead implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) within assigned Contracts team.
Build and maintain internal relationships with critical stakeholders in Commercial, Engineering, Operations and Financial arenas and manage external relationships where necessary.
- Demonstrate effective leadership, negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Build and maintain internal relationships with critical stakeholders
- Strong understanding of change management competencies
The Successful Candidate
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office and Project skills
- Ability to influence and build productive relationships with stakeholders
- Previous experience working in an industrial manufacturing facility desired
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.