- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Contracts
- Contact: Daniela Grundmann (email@example.com)
After having received the customer order, the contracts administrator is responsible for all contractual activities relating to customer orders from the date a customer order is received until order fulfilment and invoicing.
As Contracts Administrator you’ll:
· Consulting and support of our customers
· Ensure customers’ requirements are completely and adequately transferred to Engineering and Production
· Manage customer changes to existing orders
· Make sure all orders will reach the customer on time
· Prepare customs documents and certificates of origin for shipments abroad
You’ll likely have:
· Commercial background with experience in order management
· A high level of customer focus
· Communication Skills, fluency in German and good English skills
· Good knowledge of MS Office and proficient in the use of ERP systems (e.g. Abas or Microsoft AX)
· Technical understanding
· Highly self-motivated with energy, pace and enthusiasm
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.