|Closing Date:||18th October 2019|
|Reports To:||Contracts Supervisor|
The Contracts position is responsible to the Contracts Supervisor and Customer Service Manager for all contractual activities from the date an order is received through to shipment while maintaining strict use of Rotork’s systems and procedures. This is a challenging position best suited for a quick learner with excellent customer service and project management skills.
|Rotork Office:||Canada - Mississauga - Rotork Controls (Canada) Ltd - Toronto|
|Area Of Interest:||Contracts|
- Provide a seamless/cooperative interface between customers and our production department.
- Utilize technical knowledge and/or experience to:
- Accurately review and assess customer Purchase Orders when received.
- Ensure suitability of proposed products based on customer requirements.
- Identify discrepancies and variations between Proposals and Purchase Orders.
- Liaise with Area Sales Managers and/or customers directly to verify product requirements/changes.
- Ensure documentation requirements are fulfilled and submittal packages are complete and accurate.
- Accurately enter customer Purchase Orders into AX, clearly defining order requirements and communicating delivery needs to production.
- Review North American inventories to ensure products are only ordered from the factory when necessary.
- Utilize project management skills to:
- Liaise with various departments to ensure on-time fulfillment of customer requirements.
- Ensure all scheduling for production and delivery is maintained accurately in AX.
- Respond to customer queries regarding product specifications and deliveries
- Liaise with global factory locations to expedite orders when required.
- Coordinate inspections, meetings and reviews with customers, production department and third party agencies as required.
- Assist the Inside Sales team to prepare quotations when required.
- 3 years minimum directly related Contracts or Project Management experience OR relevant post-Secondary education including a mechanical, electrical or electro-mechanical engineering degree/diploma
- Directly related experience with valve automation is an asset.
- The desire to always deliver a quality product to both internal and external customers.
- Tact and strong diplomatic skills when dealing with all staff, customers and suppliers.
- Sound time management and planning skills.
- High level of self-motivation, independence and self-reliance.
- Knowledge of and experience with the use of Microsoft Office®, Microsoft AX (desirable)
Please apply directly with a resume. Rotork encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank every candidate for their interest, however only candidates selected for further assessment will be contacted.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.