- Reports To: Team Supervisor
- Location: Houston, TX or Rochester, NY
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Contracts
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Key role to maintain customer relationships by having overall responsibility for the timely and accurate processing of customer purchase orders.
This opportunity functions as the primary point of contact for customers in obtaining order status, milestone tracking and any other required updates from time of order acknowledgement until final shipment.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently and with a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Able to quickly learn & utilize business software and internal programs.
- Ability to interact with customers on routine basis and must demonstrate a high level of Customer Service.
- Must be thorough, accurate, and organized, with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
The Successful Candidate
- Responsible for order entry and all contractual activities from the date an order is received through to shipment.
- Maintain applicable project plans and reports in support of both internal stakeholders, as well as the customer.
- Liaison between all departments (sales, engineering, quality, production) within Rotork factories to ensure the fulfilment of customer requirements.
- First point of contact for customer escalations, changes to scope, and requests to expedite delivery.
- Provide technical phone support and serve as a resource for our customers, representatives, distributors and Area Sales Managers to help promote Rotork.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.