Contracts Specialist - Temporary Maternity Leave Coverage
- Reports To: Contracts Manager
- Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Contracts
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
**12-18 month temporary role
Rotork Contracts Specialists are the liaison between the customer and manufacturing, responsible for ensuring order entry accuracy and providing professional and timely updates to customers and other stakeholders.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, this role will be spearheading all contractual activities from the date an order is received through to shipment while maintaining strict use of Rotork’s systems and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have prior knowledge and experience in valve automation, technical acumen and attention to detail together with a strong commitment to top-quality customer service.
- Has successfully held a position in a technical or fast paced environment
- Vocational or college experience is a plus
- Prior Customer Service or related position experience
The Successful Candidate
- Has professional written & verbal communication skills, confident during phone calls
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands
- Excels in an environment of ambiguity and change, is highly adaptable and relishes the opportunity
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.