- Closing Date: 30th September 2022
- Reports To: US Contracts Manager
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Area Of Interest: Service
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (email@example.com)
Responsible for leading a team of Contracts Specialists in support of both factory execution, and overall enhancement of the customer experience.
- Develop standard work, operating procedures, and reporting cadence for assigned functional responsibilities, as well as the tools required to support successful execution.
- Ensure an effective communication flow among the team and key stakeholders to ensure outcomes are met.
- Develop & refine growth and professional development plans for direct reports.
- Build and maintain internal relationships with critical stakeholders in Commercial, Engineering, Operations and Financial arenas.
- Previous experience working in an industrial manufacturing facility desired.
- Strong understanding and application of change management competencies.
- Experience in LEAN Six Sigma and/or A3 Problem Solving methodologies.
- Financial literacy to understand forecast and projected budgets.
The Successful Candidate
- Proven ability to lead small teams with a diverse range of skills and styles in a matrixed environment
- Effective leadership, coordination, negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Superior time management and organizational skills required.
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technical limitations as determined by the organisation’s enterprise architecture
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.