|Closing Date:||30th April 2020|
|Reports To:||General Manager|
Full finance responsibility for a multi-divisional manufacturing facility, with a strong emphasis on inventory cost, manufacturing and commercial accounting. This includes management and preparation of financial information of the Gulf Coast business, as well as ensuring that adequate controls are in place and ensuring that corporate governance measures are correctly implemented and monitored as directed by the Rotork Group. One key element of the role is business partnering with the General Manager and assisting the local management team in growing the business. Must be comfortable with change management in a transforming environment. The position requires excellent organisational and communication skills.
|Rotork Office:||USA - Rochester - Rotork Controls Inc.|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Area Of Interest:||Accounts|
- Day to day running of finance matters working closely with a centralized accounting team who manage transactional accounting to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Monitor and control the profitability of projects, working in partnership with the commercial and operational team.
- Working closely with the regional credit controller to manage credit risks associated with customers.
- Partner with operations to promote inventory control including provision review for obsolescence, coordinating bi-annual stock counts and overseeing weekly inventory reporting
Performance Analysis, Budgeting, Forecasting and Month End Reporting
- Complete monthly financial close and reporting, forecasting and budgeting with strict adherence to Group deadlines and in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models to support decision making.
- Promote the understanding of key financial metrics and costs within the business unit, including organizing training sessions for non-specialists.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards. Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Establish and maintain internal controls in accordance with Group Policy. Identifying improvements in the control environment.
- Encourage a sound cost control environment including adherence to company expense and travel policy.
- Support sales contract review process driving improved commercial decisions during contract acceptance.
- Ensure that robust procedures are in place enhancing monitoring and reporting of overarching systems.
- Coordinate and be key contact for internal audits.
- Accounting degree
CPA / CMA preferred
- At least five years experience in a similar senior role, preferably as part of a Management team, with full responsibility for financial accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Previous employment in US, UK or other multinational organization, with experience preparing IFRS, UK GAAP or US GAAP equivalents.
- Experience and knowledge of lean manufacturing concepts.
- Accounting/manufacturing software implementation experience.
- Advanced skills in Excel and MS Office, used several ERP systems, including Microsoft Dynamics / D365.
- Familiar with Group financial reporting and consolidation tools (SAP BPC, Hyperion).
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.