Country Leader - Germany
- Reports To: Regional Director
- Location: Langenzenn (close to Nuremberg) or Melle (close to Osnabrueck) Germany
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Rotork Recruitment (Rotork.Recruitment@Rotork.com)
The Country Leader will act as Head of the leadership team in Germany to bring the team together to deliver the overall country performance. They will also be responsible for Sales (eg a Sector Manager), Service or Finance.
They will hold solid or dotted line responsibility for every function in the country, who collectively are responsible for delivering the Growth+ strategy along with the financial, HSE and employee engagement performance metrics for the country.
Working collaboratively across all end markets and functions within Germany (such as Engineering, Finance, Site Services), the Country Manager will hold others to account for delivering specific elements of the country performance.
They will be directly responsible for leading the Germany sales support functions (customer support and application engineering), financial management, managing country wide communication and collaboration, and overseeing end markets project pipelines.
- Proven experience with a successful track record of leading others
- Degree or similar recognised qualification in Engineering
- Good command of English, (both spoken and written)
- Rounded management experience covering sales, manufacturing and financial management
The Successful Candidate
- A charismatic and inspiring personality
- Strong entrepreneurial flair and business acumen
- Passionate about driving business growth
- High levels of personal integrity and honesty
- Track record of working with colleagues from different cultures and able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Display ethical and transparent leadership, setting an example to others
- Ready to travel nationally and internationally as required
- Evidence of outstanding collaborative working across a variety of business units to challenge and change siloed thinking and behaviours
- An appetite and ability to work collaboratively in a complex and matrixed business
- Able to thrive in a changing business, embracing ambiguity and solving complex problem
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.