||2nd October 2020
||Assistant Financial Controller
Chadderton, Greater Manchester
FTC until end of December 2021
(Please note we are not accepting any CVs from agencies for this role and speculative CVs will not be considered liable for a fee.)
To manage and maintain Bifold Sales Ledger ensuring debts are collected on time and within full adherence to the Group Credit Insurance procedures. Ensuring sales ledger accounts are appropriately maintained and controlled.
Group Insurance Policy Management
- Ensuring at all times that sufficient and appropriately approved credit limits are in place to cover order books and debts.
- Weekly review of “Credit Limits” tool with agreed actions
- Monthly check of all system stored credit limits to ensure accuracy against Euler, CAP and CC01 file
- Monthly check to ensure all CC01s are current and raising as necessary
- Compiling and maintaining a monthly collection timetable and ensuring full compliance
- Maintain monthly collection list based on 80/20 and over 60 days beyond due date
- Ensuring full collection list is chased at least twice during month
- Establishing and publishing to Sales Team a detailed stop list by the end of week 2
- Work with Sales Team to ensure collection during week 3
- Placing all overdues on hold by end of week 3
- Ensuring full Debt Chasing records are actioned and kept with access to all
- Taking credit card payments where necessary
- Raising Credit Notes
- Managing terms offered to customers
- Accurate compilation and submission of Internal Overdue reports (by working day 5) and Euler Overdue reports (by working day 5)
- Sending monthly customer statements
- Monthly aged debtor review with FC and quarterly summary report for GM
- Adhere to month end timetable requirements and group submission
Sales Ledger Maintenance
- Minimum monthly housekeeping review of all accounts
- Ensuring cash is allocated correctly and in a timely manner
- Responding to customer (internal and external) queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with customer to obtain remittance advices where required
- Liaising with all other departments to ensure prompt query resolution
- Extensive credit control experience including collection of overseas debts
- Highly IT literate – Advanced excel (to VLOOKUP and Pivot Table standard)
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Good relationship skills able to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Experience of Credit Insurance / EULER
- A good working knowledge of MS Office package and Sage 200
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Is able to work independently, with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment, but also perform as a key team player
- Is committed to accuracy and attention-to-detail
- Is able to multi-task skills, and the ability to quickly transition from one task to another
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
||Chadderton, Greater Manchester
||UK - Chadderton - Bifold
|Area Of Interest:
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Apply for this job
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.