Cyber Security Engineer
- Reports To: Engineering Manager - Group Digital Systems
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Engineering
- Contact: Rotork Recruitment (Rotork.Recruitment@Rotork.com)
We’re looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to assess and advise on the design and implementation of our current and next generation secure, connected, industrial products.
Based from our main office in Bath with the possibility of working remotely, you’ll work across teams guiding the development process, assessing designs and identifying improvements that can be made to make them more secure.
Our products cover a wide range of connectivity technologies and have a reputation for being robust and reliable something that, with your help, we will continue to build on as we move towards a more connected future.
- Perform threat and security assessments for new and existing designs
- Advising on technical options and recommendations for improving security
- Working with internal and, where required, external 3rd party teams on security matters
- Producing, reviewing and signing off documentation
- Documented cybersecurity assessments of products
- Templates and guidance allowing others to perform assessments
- Degree level education or relevant experience, in an engineering or science discipline
- Proven experience in assessing cybersecurity in industrial products
- Experience of collaborating with multiple 3rd parties
- Experience of working with cybersecurity standards (such as IEC 62443)
- Knowledge of industrial network technologies (such as Modbus/Profinet/etc)
- Knowledge of IIoT technologies and platforms
The Successful Candidate
- High analytical, conceptual and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent verbal and technical documentation skills
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.