Document Control Coordinator
|Closing Date:||28th February 2020|
|Reports To:||Operations Manager|
The Document Control Coordinator, reporting to the Operations Manager, is responsible for the on-time submittal of job specific vendor documentation requests required for Retrofit and Factory Fit orders for Canada. Supporting the Sales and Operations departments, this position will require a good understanding of the valve automation industry, in addition to team work and a high level of organization and time management.
|Location:||Edmonton, AB, Canada|
|Rotork Office:||Canada - Edmonton - Rotork Controls (Canada) Ltd - Edmonton|
|Area Of Interest:||Engineering|
- Work with Engineering and Contracts to ensure document submittals (VDDR’s) are provided to customers error free and in a timely manner to meet production and shipping deadlines.
- Work with suppliers, customers and Contracts to obtain all non-local Engineering produced documentation in in a timely manner to meet production and shipping deadlines.
- Use Microsoft AX to produce packing slips so that Accounting can issue invoices for VDDR’s.
- Use Microsoft AX to maintain all VDDR requested dates so that they accurately reflect the date by which the company will submit the required documents.
- Where required for 3rd party inspections, prepare all documentation packages in time for inspection dates.
- Using existing DC procedures and DocBoss (Electronic Data Management System) to track all documentation during their particular workflow.
- Produce bi-weekly status reports to the Contracts Engineers, Contracts Supervisor and, as needed, the Projects Manager on reasons for delays in documents submittals.
- In conjunction with Engineering maintain up to date published document library for Rotork Canada within DocBoss that can be used for future orders and help increase our ability to deliver VDDR’s on-time.
- Provide input at the quotation stage to Contracts regarding the scope and content of document packages and the time required to fulfill them.
- 3-5 years’ experience in document control, ideally including valve automation or related experience.
- Basic experience with AutoCAD necessary, experience in Docboss is a big asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must have a “Customer First” attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized, with excellent time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities while meeting deadlines.
Please apply directly with a copy of your resume.
Rotork encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank every candidate for their interest, however only candidates selected for further assessment will be contacted.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.