Embedded Software Engineer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Engineering
- Contact: Jacqueline Woestemeyer (email@example.com)
Working collaboratively as part of a high performing team, you will deliver effective and fit for purpose solutions to our customers globally. Using the development life cycle, you will be responsible for all or aspects of the development life cycle.
- You will work together as a key part of a high-performance team and deliver innovative, effective and fit-for-purpose solutions to our global customers with your work.
- You will be responsible for the development of hardware-related software in C, taking into account the V-model with agile development methods, and you will design various software components.
- You will design and develop functions for electric actuators and present your solutions to key stakeholders
- The development of test specifications, creation of test cases and models up to test execution are also part of your tasks
- Software debug activities for embedded systems, the execution of code reviews and error analyses, the creation of software tests (unit tests and component tests) as well as the documentation accompanying the development are part of your varied field of activity.
- You will work across departments as well as interdisciplinary with different project teams.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Ideally, you have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable qualifications with relevant professional experience.
- You have a strong knowledge of microcontrollers and the C programming language.
- You also have good knowledge of embedded software development (UML, SysML, Git and Azure DevOps) and use agile development methods in your daily work (Scrum and DevOps).
- Extensive knowledge in the area of unit tests as well as good knowledge regarding control of DC motors are desirable.
- We are looking for a team player who likes to share his knowledge with others and loves to work independently.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.