- Closing Date: 31st March 2022
- Reports To: Group Engineering Director
- Location: Rotork Asia, RAS
- Area Of Interest: Engineering
- Contact: hr (email@example.com)
• To lead the local engineering team supporting local and global product improvement and development projects with a primary focus on China CPI Sector business
1. Recruit, build up and develop a strong engineering team in China to support CPI and Rotork long term growth vision in China.
2. Define the delegation of authority/communication process/project management process to ensure the close communication and collaboration with the global engineering team and other local engineering teams
3. Lead the local engineering team to deliver different engineering projects to meet local market requirements
• Degree level education or relevant experience, mechanical or electrical
• Experience in leading a new product development process for industrial products
• Able to engage, inspire and motivate teams and manage multiple stakeholders
• Able to lead change, creating a positive culture of passion and pride
• Strong problem solving to develop customer and business focussed results, and strong project management
• Able to undertake domestic and international travel as required to support liaison with partners, customers and other departments throughout the business.
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
• Strong English language understanding (spoken and written)
• Knowledge of Rotork products and systems would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills-written and spoken
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.