Engineering Team Leader
- Reports To: Engineering Manager
- Location: Winston-Salem, NC
- Area Of Interest: Engineering
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (email@example.com)
This is a key role in ensuring the development and deployment of engineering aspects are introduced into a new software package smoothly, effectively, efficiently being delivered on time to all sites globally.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, in this role you will spearhead a team within the Engineering Service department.
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day team management including setting objectives, task allocations and technical guidance, support the development of project plans to influence timescales and influence stakeholder specifications and have ownership for system requirements.
This role would suit a person who thrives in the opportunity to mentor and coach individuals and can balance the short-term focus on results with longer-term interests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable problem solving using a variety of techniques
- Use of the Microsoft toolset for technical documentation
- Solid understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practices
The Successful Candidate
- Adapts style to contribute and enhance overall team performance working effectively with people across a wide range of disciplines
- Has excellent communication with key stakeholders at all levels
- Is able to build relationships at all levels of the organisation
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.