- Reports To: Facility and Maintenance Engineer
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Andreina Ramirez (email@example.com)
Highly autonomous opportunity to perform all duties necessary to setup, repair, and maintain equipment, building, and grounds.
This opportunity gives a chance to work autonomously and provide expertise in the maintenance area of our Rochester facility.
- Must thoroughly understand and be proficient in the basic fundamentals of electronics technology. Such knowledge shall include, but is not limited to, solid state troubleshooting, repair and replacement of parts and assemblies
- Must be proficient and work within guidelines of applicable building, electrical, fire, safety and maintenance codes
- Must operate and conduct all activities according to company and OSHA requirements
- Ability to complete safety courses as defined by HSE and Rotork Life Saving Rules program
- Ability to use necessary shop and trade tools and measuring instruments, such as voltage testers, voltmeter, ammeters, ohmmeters, truck crane, hoist, hand tools, forklift, and other similar equipment and tools
- Proficient use of PC
- Valid Driver's License and Clear Driving Record
The Successful Candidate
- Layout, install, test, repair and maintain all types of plant equipment, production lines and facilities using wiring diagrams, schematics, specifications, prints and verbal instructions.
- Identify components necessary to complete tasks, ie, wiring configurations, material types, tools, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance as required on manual, automated, and semi-automated equipment.
- Troubleshoot, repair and replace parts and assemblies
- Make periodic checks and inspection for safe operation of electrical and mechanical equipment
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.