||30th June 2020
Founded in 1957, Rotork is the worldwide market-leading solution provided for the actuation, flow control and industrial markets. We have over 3,800 talented employees who work across a global network of local offices and established manufacturing facilities to provide a world-class service to our customers. Our products and services are used extensively in the oil and gas, power, and industrial markets around the world to improve efficiency, assure safety and protect the environment.
About the Position
The Factory Financial Controller will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, including financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation. This individual will work closely with the Plant Manager and provide visibility around costs related to the plant processes.
- Manage all day to day plant finance matters including but not limited to Cost Accounting, G/L, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Prepare and publish timely monthly management accounts
- Challenge operational and financial assumptions
- Develop, control and ensure robust evaluations of capital investment plans and requests
- Ensuring good financial control and understanding the risks associated with balance sheet assets and liabilities
- Participate and lead in the monthly performance review with the management team Control, Governance
- Manage and complete year end close process
- Participate in internal and external audits
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Quarterly forecasting of sales, manufacturing costs, EBIT, working capital and significant risk and opportunities
- Participate and lead in the annual budget process detailing sales, manufacturing costs, EBIT, working capital and other significant metrics
- Hold a degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent finance focused subject and/or hold a professional finance qualification
- Minimum 7+ years accounting or finance experience
- Experience of a standard costing environment and/or accounting for Lean Manufacturing
- Experience managing the financial impact and outcomes of a variety of business or commercial issues
- Demonstrated the ability to review financial areas and identify control weaknesses suggesting actions for improvement
- CMA / CPA preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (with intermediate Excel capabilities)
- Use several ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics / D365 preferred)
- Familiar with financial consolidation tools (SAP BPC, Hyperion)
- Able to balance the short term focus on results with the longer-term interests
- Clear and effective communicator – both internally and externally
||USA - Rochester - Rotork Controls Inc.
|Area Of Interest:
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Apply for this job
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.