Field Service Engineer
- Closing Date: 9th September 2022
- Reports To: Service Supervisor
- Location: Rotterdam, NL
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Service
- Contact: Arjo de Bruin (Arjo.deBruin@rotork.com)
This role is key to ensuring Rotork continue to provide high quality after-sales services to all users in the region. Reporting to the Service supervisor you will be part of a team of service engineers who represent Rotork’s after-sales department.
In the role you will carry out installations, inspections, planned servicing and repair/fault finding duties to the customer’s site. In order to carry out this role successfully you will need a great attitude, flexible and have a will to overcome problems that arise.
- An Electrical Engineering qualification is desirable or experience within the engineering industry
- Experience in a practical engineering environment
- Experience in a Field Based position
- Driving Required
The Successful Candidate
- Is self-Motivated
- Tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm
- Is able to establish good relationships with customers and staff
- Is a hard worker who is able to work alone or part of a team
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.