- Reports To: HR Project Manager
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Early Careers
- Contact: Rotork Recruitment (Rotork.Recruitment@Rotork.com)
Being part of our Global Graduate Programme at Rotork provides exciting opportunities to truly develop and shape your career in the long term. We need people who have the desire to make a difference, are eager to learn and have the talent to support our plans and grow with Rotork.
You will take part in a 2-year programme where you will actively participate in the delivery of our vision; being the leader in intelligent flow control and enabling a sustainable future.
As a Finance Graduate at Rotork, you will rotate around our global business, including an international placement, to gain relevant experience across the finance function with opportunities in Risk, Financial Accounting, Commercial Finance, Reporting, Planning & Analysis, and Investor Relations.
Our programme aims to expose you to a breadth of finance career options, develop your professional skills and build your local and international network. Whilst progressing through the programme we will support you through your studies towards the CIMA professional qualification.
You will be the main player of your success at Rotork and we will support your professional development into a long-term career with us. Taking part in Rotork’s Global Graduate Programme is taking part in a world of possibilities where innovation is at the heart of everything.
From day one you’ll be an important member of our team, with opportunities to genuinely support Rotork’s growth agenda, including:
- Managing profitability analysis in commercial finance
- Assessing Business Risk and how to mitigate it
- Supporting Developing business forecasts and plans
- Managing business cost centres
- Participating in key business processes such as Annual plan, Full year Audit and accounts preparation, Quarterly forecasts
- Supporting development of IT Programmes (D365 and Onestream XF)
The Successful Candidate
- You’ll likely have a minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in a numerate, data or quantitative based degree
- You’ll have strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You’ll have a thirst for learning and the ability to be fully flexible to adapt to new opportunities
- You’ll be a team player that shares knowledge and insights and thrives in a dynamic environment
- You’ll have a strong level of initiative and problem-solving skills
- You’ll have a strong interest in accounting, business or economics
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.