Finance Internship (12 months)
- Reports To: HR Project Manager
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Early Careers
- Contact: Rotork Recruitment (Rotork.Recruitment@Rotork.com)
An internship at Rotork will provide you with an unforgettable experience to truly develop your technical and professional skills. We need people who have the desire to make a difference, are eager to learn and have the talent to support our plans and grow with Rotork.
During your internship with us you will actively participate in the delivery of our vision of being the leader in intelligent flow control and enabling a sustainable future.
As a Finance intern at Rotork, from day one, you’ll find yourself at the heart of the action, supporting our global finance team in key areas to drive real improvement projects.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of Finance related activities within the Risk, Financial Control, Tax, Investor Relations, Group and Divisional Finance teams to gain invaluable knowledge, skills and an unrivalled understanding of how the Finance function operates in a global business.
Taking part in Rotork’s Internship Programme is taking part in a world of possibilities where innovation is at the heart of everything.
You will play a meaningful role by supporting our Finance team in their different initiatives such as:
- Supporting the annual cost centre planning process
- Supporting with month end closing activities
- Working closely with colleagues and other departments to ensure a complete picture of the business is understood for forecasting and reporting purposes
- Focusing on continuous process automation to maximize the departments deliverables to the Business Units supported and internal stakeholders
The Successful Candidate
- You’ll likely be an Undergraduate in a numerate, data, or quantitative based degree (such as Accounting, Business, Economics, Computer Science, Analytics, Maths etc.) looking for a sandwich placement
- You’ll have strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You’ll be a team player that shares knowledge and insights and thrives in a dynamic environment
- You’ll have a strong level of initiative and problem-solving skills
- You’ll have a real passion for finance and the desire to make a difference
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.