Rotork Office: Germany - Melle - Rotork GmbH
- Job Type: Part Time
- Area Of Interest: Accounts
- Contact: Daniela Grundmann (email@example.com)
We have a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join our team in Germany.
· Responsible for accounts payable and travel expenses
· Handling of asset accounting
· Posting payment transactions
· Reconciliation and posting of intercompany transactions
· Assist in preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts
· Preparation of certain statistical ratios
· Commercial background with experience in accounting
· Highly proficient with MS Excel, knowledge of MS Dynamics AX and Concur is desirable
· Good command of English and German, (both spoken and written)
· Your way of working is accurate and structured, furthermore you have good communication skills and are trustworthy
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.