- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Finance
- Contact: Jacqueline Woestemeyer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This person will have overall financial responsibility for managing the accounting and tax affairs of both Rotork Gmbh and Rotork Poland, together with preparation of the monthly management accounts, forecasts, budgets and annual statutory accounts for these businesses. This will include preparation of financial information and statistics regarding the performance of the company, as well as ensure that adequate controls are in place and ensure that Corporate governance measure are correctly implemented and monitored as directed by the Rotork Group Finance director. In order to manage the business and systems you will be required to work with the other Rotork accountants/Controllers.
- You will carry out variance analyses and ad-hoc evaluations and derive measures for business success from them.
- You will be responsible for tasks relevant to controlling in Germany and Poland
- You will prepare profitability analyses and take over the implementation of projects and special topics
- You will be involved in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and will be responsible for budgeting and forecasts for several companies.
- You are the contact person for other departments and continuously develop the controlling processes further
- You support compliance with internal control systems
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration with a focus on controlling / accounting
- You have several years of professional experience in controlling, reporting or financial planning & analysis, ideally in a manufacturing company
- Knowledge of international accounting according to IFRS, UK GAAP or US GAAP would be an advantage
- You have very good experience in the use of MS Excel
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for a motivated team player with strong analytical skills and a high affinity for numbers ("number cruncher") and with very good English skills.
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.