Global Category Manager
- Closing Date: 17th October 2022
- Reports To: Head of Global Commodity Management
- Location: UK Wide
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Purchasing
- Contact: Peter Eaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This role can be based out of the Bath, Wolverhampton, Manchester or Leeds Office
This is an incredibly varied indirect procurement role within our category management team where you will be pivotal in delivering major global and regional sourcing projects critical for the continued success of Rotork.
Reporting to the Head of Global Commodity Management, you will work as part of a global team to coordinate, develop and deliver an effective category strategy within every operational region.
In this role you will have a range of responsibilities like analysing market trends, reviewing factory needs and managing sourcing projects. All the while pushing the global vision of category management Rotork is trying to champion.
The ideal candidate will be able to operate effectively with high levels of autonomy and have strong communication and multitasking skills whilst driving change at all levels of the organization.
- Previous category management/ procurement experience within indirect sourcing like transportation, logistics, freight, warehouse management, packaging, MRO or capex
- CIPS certification
- Worked within projects on a global scale
The Successful Candidate
- Can operate with minimal business direction
- Has the ability to communicate and present with clarify and confidence
- Is able to problem solve and negotiate succulently
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.