Global Environment & Sustainability Manager
- Closing Date: 7th October 2022
- Reports To: Global Head of HSE
- Location: Bath, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Operations
- Contact: Peter Eaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is a pivotal role within the company to help drive environmental business transformation and ultimately will be instrumental to achieve our global decarbonisation, waste and water targets.
Reporting to the Global Head of HSE, you will work closely with the Head of ESG & Sustainability to positively influence strategic direction.
In this role you will be responsible for managing and improving data collection processes, overseeing and driving annual financial environmental reporting and you will be instrumental in successfully deploying emission, waste and water reduction strategies. This will be whilst staying at the forefront of the environmental business horizon, advising of any changes in reporting requirements and updates.
The successful candidate will be someone who can influence all levels of an organisation, possesses an analytical mind with clear written and verbal communication skills and is proactive in nature with problem solving and creating pragmatic solutions.
- Experience of environmental management and sustainability application
- Experience of leading environmental aspects of ESG disclosures, CDP, S&P etc.
- Experience delivering scope 1, 2 and 3 reduction strategies
The Successful Candidate
- Can influence all levels of an organisation
- Possesses an analytical mind with clear written and verbal communication skills
- Is proactive in nature with problem solving and creating pragmatic solutions
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.