Global Planning Manager (Spares)
- Closing Date: 7th October 2022
- Reports To: Senior Manager - Aftermarket
- Location: Bath
- Job Type: Full Time
- Area Of Interest: Service
- Contact: Mitch Prosser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is a key role providing continuous improvements with inventory levels across major distribution hubs globally, having positive impact to the services Rotork provide to its customers across the globe.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Aftermarket Service, in this role you will work within the RSS division working with Operations, Sales and Logistics.
In this role you will be responsible for RSS inventory to ensure spares availability for site services and critical customer spares, oversee RSS inventory levels and check for any potential risks to supply, work with Supply Chain to resolve any risks and support with the action plan to recovery and achieve division targets which include, on-time spares supply, inventory targets and target stocking on service trucks.
This role would suit a person who is able to build strong relationships, who pays great attention to detail using a methodical and logical approaches to solve problems.
- Experience in inventory and material control within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in using ERP Systems
- Have experience of managing multiple inventory sites.
- Have a good level of IT understanding, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The Successful Candidate
- Has the ability to work alone and within a team
- Is focused on providing high levels of customer service
- Strives to achieve stretch targets and achieve objectives
To apply for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow of liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market success. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.
Rotork do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies who are not part of our preferred supplier list and we reserve the right to contact candidates directly without paying agency fees.